Loving the premise and what we’ve got so far, but I think the first sex scene along with their submission to it comes too quickly. I think we need to play with them a bit more before we get them to beg for it(unless we force them, but I’m guessing you’re going for a 100% consesual asides from the blackmail) P.s. how do I get them to respond in the mess hall and is it possible to implement a status screen to show how obedient, in-love and horny they are?
Sorry for the slow release and smaller release this time. I was ill over the weekend (fortunately not COVID-19) which stopped me getting as much done as I wanted as quickly as I wanted. Fortunately I'd switched around my work times as previously I imagine I'd realistically have to had push the release back a week if I hadn't.
The new scene artwork is super close, and my plan is to release a minor version with that in as soon as the artist is done. I'm really excited to see it all in-game.
I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing about it, but I do hope you all stay safe and well during the pandemic. It shouldn't make a difference to the development of Sculptor unless I or our artist catch it (touch wood), as we both work on Sculptor from home.
- New Content:
- Added a new scene “Matinee”.
- Added a plot thread “All Day”:
- Added a new scene “Starting Up”.
- Added a new scene “Broken Down”.
- Added new patrons into credits.
- Fix crash during “First sightings” scene in the “An argument without you” plot thread.
- Fix some minor script issues.
- Missing from this release:
- Unfortunately the new scene CG isn't quite in. It is close, but not quite finished yet. The plan is to do a minor release with the artwork in ASAP.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
"Sorry for the slow release and smaller release this time. I was ill over the weekend (fortunately not COVID-19) which stopped me getting as much done as I wanted as quickly as I wanted."
Dude, you're maintaining a pretty solid release schedule so far, so nobody is in a position to complain. We need you to look after yourself too (if you don't look after yourself, this game will never be finished). Hope you're feeling better.